We are here to share our expertise with you! Here are just a few tips that can help you save money and make the most of your kitchen remodel.
It is important to understand how to maintain the countertop material that you choose as well as to be willing and able to follow the guidelines. Be sure to match the guidelines and limitations of the countertop to your real life situations. Consider less expensive countertops and add decorative accessories to the backsplash.
Is your heart yearning for more than your budget will allow? Consider taking on your remodel in phases. Here a a few common phases:
- Phase I – new countertops, sink and faucet, new backsplash
- Phase II – refinish kitchen cabinetry, new hardware
- Phase III – appliances
Go green, not only can your kitchen look beautiful but you can save energy and make your kitchen work for you!
- Add a recycling center.
- Add a composting center.
- Select energy efficient fixtures when updating lighting.
- Replace aging appliances with energy efficient appliances; try an induction cooktop.
- Use low VOC paint.
Here are a few quick and inexpensive things you can do to spruce up your kitchen:
- Buy colored countertop appliances.
- Paint the kitchen island an accent color.
- Replace existing hardware.
- Paint the walls.
- Install a new kitchen faucet.
Thinking of remodeling your kitchen? Check out our process and learn how to get started today!