Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! On our blog, we tend to talk kitchens and more kitchens, but in light of today’s holiday, we thought it would be nice to share some of our favorite kitchens to eat in, as in, our favorite restaurants! Whether you’re still making Valentine’s Day plans for today, this weekend, or just want to celebrate how awesome you and your friends are, here are some of our favorite places to eat!
From our owners, Mary Kathryn and Jennifer
- Our Favorite Dish(es): We love the chef’s daily risotto, it’s always fabulous!!
- What we love most about Parigi is that it is farm-to-table. We also love the open kitchen, that the restaurant is small and intimate (making it a great option for Valentine’s Day!), and we have the option to sit outside when it’s warm.
Location: Uptown – 3311 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 75219
Learn more about Parigi.
From Roshel, our Showroom Manager
- My favorite dish(es): From North Italia, I love the Chef’s Board, Squad Ink Mafaldine, and the Hazelnut Torta! These are always delicious!
- What I love most about North Italia is that the service is always great! The servers are lively and attentive (even beyond the tables they handle)!
Location: Legacy West (Plano)
Learn more about North Italia.
From our mother-daughter duo, Erica (Designer) and Chris (Partner Channel Director)
- Our favorite dish(es): Our go-to dishes we love are the Spinach Artichoke dip (to healthify, sub carrots instead of chips) and the Emerald Kale salad!
- What we love most about Hillstone is the always good energy and AWESOME customer service!
Location: Highland Park (8300 Preston Rd A, Dallas, TX 75225)
Learn more about Hillstone.
From Susan, our Project Coordinator
- My favorite dish(es): Has to be the Paleo Hummus and gluten-free Fried Calamari!
- What I love most about Origin is that they customize any of their dishes for food allergies/sensitivities, so anyone can enjoy their delicious food!
Location: Knox/Henderson – 4438 McKinney Ave # 150, Dallas, TX 75205
Learn more about Origin.
From Rebecca, our Designer
- My favorite dish(es): I love the Chelsea Corner Beignets, Chef’s Breakfast Sandwich with home fries, and the Chelsea Carafe – a bottle of sparkling wine with your flavor of juice to mix your own mimosas!
- What I love most about Chelsea Corner is the great indoor and outdoor spaces and the overall atmosphere! You can watch whatever game is on in almost any seat in the house, plus, they have wonderful service and great brunch options (the only time I really “eat out”).
Location: Knox/Henderson – 4830 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75205
Learn more about Chelsea Corner.
From Katie, our Designer
- My favorite dish(es): are the Italchos, Chicken Marsala, and if you’re thirsty, they are also known for their martinis!
- What I love most about Terilli’s is the atmosphere is intimate but lively, they have live jazz, “Sinatra style” music, and it’s a Dallas institution. Not to mention, it has a great rooftop area to see Downtown Dallas!
Location: Lower Greenville – 2815 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206
Learn more about Terilli’s
From Abigail, our Designer
- My favorite dish(es): First, I start with a delicious side salad tossed with whole made Caesar dressing and a top-shelf patron margarita. Then, for my entree, I have a charbroiled Texas redfish together with steamed broccoli. Super delicious and filling and great for Valentine’s Day!
- What I love most about Pappadeaux is the ambiance and service is great. Plus, the food is very delicious!
Location: Mid-Cities – 2121 Airport Fwy, Bedford, TX 76021 / multiple locations
Learn more about Pappadeaux.
From Rachel, our Partner Channel Designer
- My favorite dish(es): If you’re ever at Mariano’s Hacienda then I would recommend the Fajitas and Chicken Enchiladas. Additionally, I would recommend the chips paired with their fire roasted salsa and queso (yum!).
- What I love most about Mariano’s Hacienda is that it’s home to the world’s first frozen margarita machine! Not to mention, the atmosphere is like a ranch/log house in the hill country (complete with a taxidermy bear in the entry, haha!).
Location: Northeast Dallas / Lake Highlands – 6300 Skillman St J, Dallas, TX 75231
Learn more about Mariano’s Hacienda.
Loving books this Valentines Day? Check out our great solutions for your books!