Yes, you heard that right. We have purchased a new space to call home and are currently in the process of permitting, ordering cabinets, and finalizing designs! So, what does that mean? Kitchen Design Concepts will be relocating in 2022 to the… drumroll… Dallas Design District! Over the past year, we have been not-so-secretively designing this shell of a space. And now, we are thoroughly excited to share what we’ve been working on! Check out what we’ve got in store:
Okay, maybe it doesn’t look like much yet. But we promise this is a huge improvement from the almost empty floor plan it is today! This general layout above actually tells a story. On the far right, you have the front of the building, where you will enter the showroom. Greeted at the front desk by our showroom manager, there will be plenty to look at as you meander. Showcasing our multitude of cabinet lines, vignettes will double as storage for things like tiles, door styles, and wallcoverings. In the center is ample office space for your favorite Kitchen Design Concepts team to gather and create. Near the back (far left) we will have a flex room (after work yoga anyone?), warehouse, and more. The back corridor will also eventually lead to an exquisite outdoor kitchen display!
FRONT DESK CONCEPT
Our Favorite New Features:
- Location, location, location – one of our new favorite things is just being closer to the heart of the Dallas design community by moving to the Design District, which only helps when we need additional inspiration (or materials!)
- An expanded warehouse – more room for more things, which will help us store client materials safely while we wait for projects to start and anticipate continued long, and iffy, lead times
- More designer studio desks – we will have space for at least six designers to spread out (about 6-feet apart) in an open concept without feeling along with a few smaller drop desk spaces
DESIGNER ROOM CONCEPT
- A couple of quiet offices – for the boss and/or those who just need to make a ton of phone calls without being interrupted, or overheard, or a perfect spot for virtual design-to-contract meetings
- Meeting space galore – between two main conference tables in the showroom, three additional bar-style seating spaces, and even a flex room, there are accommodations for people to gather for any sized meeting or event
- Fully functional kitchen and bath displays – working kitchens, useable bathrooms, and plenty of displays (kitchen, bar, laundry, mudroom, etc.) will inspire you for your next remodel
BATHROOM DISPLAY CONCEPT
And that’s just the start of what the new Kitchen Design Concepts showroom has to offer! Be on the lookout for more info and follow along on this fun journey with us. We will be updating the blog as regularly as we can with new designs and inspiration, so stay tuned. And of course, get ready for the grand opening (whenever that may be) and be on the lookout for that invite. We cannot wait to move in and share this new space with you all!